1. No
2. No
3. No - in fact, property taxes are below those in MD where we lived
before.  It is irksome to lack representation in Congress, however (this
will soon change).
4. Yes, I do donate to various partisan causes but never to "crooks".  This
activity has borne fruit (pending the results of the Senate race in MN).
Incidentally, if you're aware of a better political sytem do let us know.