Mac typed:

"Green eggs and ham, my inbox is full of dull Mercedes spam!"

My apoligies ahead of time to the good Dr........

I will drive no other car
I like my old diesel best by far

Everytime before I go
I must make sure the plugs will glow
Living here in hot AZ
The glowing time is short for me

As people pass they point and joke
"It must be an old car...look at it smoke"
I always will tell them...and I am no liar
You wish your exhaust smelled like a deep fat fryer

I get passed by a man on a jog
Cars go 'round me like a scalded dog
When we sit at stoplights they really scoff
'Cause it's Italian Tune-ups when I take off.
This is quite fun, I tell you the truth
I do it each time for Old Dr. Booth

For all of her maintenance I keep detailed charts
I call Kaleb and Rusty for all of my parts
I wash her and wax her and park out of the sun
No dino juice for me...it must be Mobil 1

When I get looked at by people in fine raiment I tell them I'm glad I don't have their Hummer payment
Long after their cars begin to corrode
And they frequently will have to be towed
Their accounts, because of payments, will errode
My pride in my car will then explode
Because I will still be klatta klatta down the road.

Bob Rentfro
'77 300D 140K
Litchfield Park, AZ