I have never got much out of ads I have run there. Word of advice, I wouldnt spend any money running ads in the autotrader. BTW, we are completely pulling out of your (des moines) market. Think we might already be out if not its coming soon. What really pisses me off about the whole deal is they just hired another sales rep who soft of fills in when the regular reps are on vacation or whatever. They could have canned his ass and asked me if I wanted his job. Or, the crap middle of the night 1 night a week job I just moved out of, could have canned that guy they hired to take over for me when I moved to my current job, could have offered me to go back there. But, the way I look at it, its probably better to move on and get away from that sinking ship now rather than latter.

Wonko the Sane wrote:
Maybe you can negotiate a lifetime of free car ads as part of the severance
package.