Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:18:11 -0600
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Buying freeze is back on
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Well, as many layoffs as going on, I bet it will be hard to find another
job anywhere near what I am making now, I will probably end up working
at some shithole convieniece store, or sitting in call center or
something.  On the bright side, I know I have 30 days left to start
looking, after that I know I will get at least 8 weeks severance pay,
maybe more. I think I will get a cash out on my pension which wont be
much since they just started that when cox took over.  Not sure what to
do about my 401k yet, dont know if I should roll it over into something
or just cash it out as well.  I dont have much in there, only been in it
a year or so, probably have 3k in it, which is way down from what it was
since all the crashes etc.  Then if worse comes to worse, I still have
cars and parts I can sell to raise cash, unless I get forclosed on or
something, then Im screwed.  Wont have anywhere to put all my crap so I
will probably just have to dump it quick.