Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
I have not changed my allocations since things have gone down, figured I would have time to make up my loses. Im thinking now I should move it all into a fund that is no losing so I dont lose anymore money between now and whenever

If whenever is 20+ years from now just leave it alone. I'm a big fan of index funds... super low fees and they are used to judge the performance of other funds. I especially like them since I won't be retiring till 35 years from now. So I guess now is the time for me to buy like crazy.

Keep in mind that I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

John