So sitting around thinking about how I'd like to have a little generator to run my sump pump.

I've always wanted something like that, a really small and light
one.  Cheap would be good too.  But I think that for one's first
generator you should get one that's capable of starting your
refrigerator.  I have a 1600W Coleman that will run ours, or
our freezer, and a couple lights, a TV, the fan on the fireplace,
etc.  I've got many more, much bigger ones, but that is the one
that saved our bacon, literally.  The bigger ones allow for much
more convenience, but you never forget your first time...

-- Jim