I used that cruicial tool to find out how much I can go with one of my other computers the kids use. It says 256k in each slot, 2 slots, max. Said pc133. I have a whole bunch now and I can only get a certain 256 stick to work in one slot and a 64 I think in the other. I cant go the full 512. And it wont use most of the memory I have even though its 133 etc, just beeps when powered on and will not boot. What the heck?