Christopher McCann wrote:
If you go to the page above and read the second post, you'll see that
"Hit Man X" says he has the trans repair "factory PDF." Anyone know
what he is talking about? Is that something in the service manual or
is there more detailed info somewhere else? And, does anybody have
the document he's talking about? I joined the forum so I can try to
contact him, but I haven't been approved yet.

I've got it... It's a 100mb PDF. I don't remember exactly what is in it, but I just copied it to my webserver (yay SSH!). Don't plan on it being speedy since you'll get a max of 30kb/s.

http://starquake.ath.cx/mercedes/

Be forewarned, one of the head honchos (boneheadeddoctor) is crazy. I was banned for pointing out a copyright violation he made... At the same time he also banned 3 or 4 of the most active posters on the forum.

John