John Robbins wrote:

Be forewarned, one of the head honchos (boneheadeddoctor) is crazy. I was banned for pointing out a copyright violation he made... At the same time he also banned 3 or 4 of the most active posters on the forum.

When I logged in to get Hit Man X's contact info for Chris, it told me the last time I logged in was in April. I wasn't involved in the banning, I just quit going there when things got ridiculous. Kind of like Stu Hitler's email list, except I was never a member there, so I didn't get to quit.

Mitch.