Yeah that's it. I think the guy is schizo or something, likes to pack all kinds of stuff on the page. It is a pretty good program though, you need to play with it a bit to learn a few little quirks, but it works pretty well. You need some processor strength to do it, some vids take a little while.

--R

E M wrote:
Does this site look legit and safe to get it from??

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

Ed
300E