VLC doesn't do plugins though....

Fmiser wrote:
E M wrote:

I've managed to download a number of FLV files from YouTube,
but I still can't figure out how ot convert them into
different formats.  When I open the files, the want to play
in my Firefox browser, which is ok, but I'm looking for a
way to convert them into .avi or find a stand alone FLV
player.

Mitch wrote:

I use Videolan's VLC Media Player.

In Linux, I use mplayer. VLC is good software from what I hear.

--               Philip

Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (281,xxx mi)
'85 Ford F250 6.9 diesel (x59,xxx mi) BioBeast
'82 300CD (183 kmi)
'82 300D  (74 kmi) getting donor engine-sold
'85 300D (280,176) parts car sans engine "The Accordion"