tyler wrote:
It's possible that you got an "un-lemon." Low build quality usually varies heavily among individual vehicles- there's a few 70s Fiat spyders still on the road that have needed little work! A single example is not a big enough sample size!

The exact same things apply to those 70's diesel Mercedes we drive too ;) I agree about the sample size... one or two anecdotal pieces of evidence are worthless. You can only really say anything from statistics.

And lastly, don't listen to me either. The newest Benz I've owned is a 1987, and before last summer it was a 1974! I might as well talk about the build quality of the International Space Station as that of a 90s Benz, since I've never even rode in one.

Well, if you're ever in MS, let me know and we can help fix that problem ;)

John