Oh Kaleb, you have much to learn. :)

Luther

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
ohhhhhhhh, I was going there via IE

Rich Thomas wrote:
You need to go to the Firefox site in Firefox, then find the add-in and download it there. It'll install directly, you might need to restart Firefox -- I use Download Helper and Fast Video Download (2 different ones, you can search for others).

--R

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
well when I go to the page luther mentioned, it has a button to download, and it downloads a file but windows does not know what to do with it. Does it need to be copied to a certain directory or something?
--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (281,xxx mi)