A new fuse solved the Problem. Jerry called tonight and and said he was holding what looked like a good fuse, but a new one in its place turned his lights on.

He thanks you and I thank you. He is very impressed about the support this list can give.

Harry

Thanks to Jim, Scott, Mitch, Ernest and OK Don for the tips. I sent them all to the guy I gave the car to and asked him for feedback I'll report back when I hear something.

Harry