a lincoln with uprated suspension package?

At 07:53 PM 10/3/2005, you wrote:
Snookie,

The 126 is a newer design than the 123, and older than the 124.  It is the
last of the hand-built cars.  Since your question concerns rear seat room,
get an SEL or an SDL.  That extra room is awesome.  The 124 is more
economical, and reportedly handles better.  The SDL is head and shoulders
above any contemporary car for comfort, agility and interstate cruising.  I
drive a lot of miles, and the SDL is flat out wonderful.  Hursty compared
it to a lincoln, and it is not.  A lincoln is a barge.  A 126 may not be as
spritely as a 124, but it handles better than any other car its size.  You
need to remember the 123 was probably designed in 73 or 74.  The 126 was
probably designed about 78 or so.  They are still beautiful cars today, and
don't look outdated.  My business partner drives a lincoln.  I let him
drive my SDL a couple of hours when i first got it and he loved it.  He
noticed it was nothing at all like a lincoln.

Since you are in KS, i would opt for the 126.  no question.  I think you
should keep the 90 124 also.  They are hard to come by!   Start a collection!