Oh I have no doubt about that. Probably nothing really wrong with the 1st one except something got gummed up inside. Only strange thing though is on the 1st one I even swapped the valve body, so problem must have been in the governor or something. But the really wierd part is why the 2nd one was working great, they all the sudden decided not to cooperate.

OK Don wrote:
Or both trannies sitting around developed the same problem - it's possible
-----