I have my insurance through USAA. What would happen to me if USAA went
under? I'd have to look for another company to ensure my mini-fleet.

Look -- I don't think anyone objects to the government stepping in and
pumping capital into big companies important to our economy. The
disagreement is with these companies taking public funds and channeling them
into endeavors that do little to save the company, such as giving the money
in huge checks to employees.

If you are near a tv, turn on CNN. Donald Trump is laying it out much better
than I could.