Naw ... I am thinking more of the Iron Chef sort of thing. The secret
ingredient is ... SOY BURGERS!

I want the Jay Leno's Garage of kitchens. I want the local fire department
standing by (sitting on my deck, drinking beer and smoking cigars, just in
case something goes wrong when I do blackened catfish). I want Bobby Flay to
walk in and say he can't deal with that much cooking power, and has to
cancel due to a previously scheduled root canal.

Does anyone else sense a Walter Mitty moment?