Ok Earnest gets no Seattle cars either

On Tuesday, October 4, 2005, at 10:19 PM, ernest breakfield wrote:

[list of Seattle cars deleted]

Clay,

   please don't include me in the generalization "the rest of the list"
that you use to justify what you seem to think of as a 'service' to the
list; there's already too much noise on this list for me to support any
more.
do you understand that (thanks to the the wonder of the internet,) if
we wanted to look at cars in seattle, it's as easy for any of us to
look at that list as it is for you?   ;-*

if anyone were looking for cars there (or anywhere else), we could do
it ourselves. moreover, if we were looking for cars out of our area, we
certainly wouldn't limit ourselves to looking only there.

cheers!

Not mine, no affiliation, too bad is you do not want to see all the
great Benz for sale out this way Mac, the rest of the list is drooling
for some new rides, no matter where they find them

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner

1972 220D - Gump