no "Earnest" here, so no problem...  ;-P

   since we all can shop in any market we want to, i can (and do) shop
wherever/whenever i want...

   don't get it yet? look at it this way; if everyone were to post all the
cars they thought might be interesting to everyone else on the list
like you do, the S/N ratio would be worse here than it already is to
the point where the list would be (even more) 'unusable'.

   posting stuff anyone can already see *if* they're interested is not
only redundant, it corrupts the usability of the list.

cheers!

> Ok Earnest gets no Seattle cars either
>
> On Tuesday, October 4, 2005, at 10:19 PM, ernest breakfield wrote:
>
>> [list of Seattle cars deleted]
>>
>> Clay,
>>
>>    please don't include me in the generalization "the rest of the list"
>> that you use to justify what you seem to think of as a 'service' to the
>> list; there's already too much noise on this list for me to support any
>> more.
>>    do you understand that (thanks to the the wonder of the internet,)
>> if
>> we wanted to look at cars in seattle, it's as easy for any of us to
>> look at that list as it is for you?   ;-*
>>
>>    if anyone were looking for cars there (or anywhere else), we could
>> do
>> it ourselves. moreover, if we were looking for cars out of our area, we
>> certainly wouldn't limit ourselves to looking only there.
>>

>> cheers!
>>

>>> Not mine, no affiliation, too bad is you do not want to see all the
>>> great Benz for sale out this way Mac, the rest of the list is drooling
>>> for some new rides, no matter where they find them
>>>

>>> --
>>> Clay
>>> Seattle Bioburner
>>>
>>> 1972 220D - Gump