Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 08:10:28 -0800
From: Jim Cathey <j...@windwireless.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Temptations...
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

The ruse continues to work.  Not only did she pass it this
morning on her way out, with me in it and working on the seat
belt, but when she came back I was still in it.  I invited her
to sit inside with me.  It was even running.  She still thinks
it's the SDL.  She: "Did you remember what was wrong with it?"
Me: "Oh, I'm figuring it out."  I'm a-gonna pay for this one!  :-)

-- Jim