*Oh mighty MB gurus,
* You are so knowledgeable about so many subjects. Have really enjoyed the issues you have covered lately!! Really need some ideas and advise. Have some vague thoughts and need better, because these systems are so involved, any experiences will give us more informed places to start looking! Heres the scene: we have an "80" 300 SD. Five button and temp roller, ac off on switch. We kept warm all winter with the defrost. Can hear the air con. compressor kick in and the "glass" eye shows it is charged with whatever they are charged with,to the proper level. We are starting to think that we will want to have air and occasionally heat cause it is getting warmer and the only air flow we can control is sunroof and and windows. ( glad _they_ work great!) Do any of you have input about these critters?! Thanks a million, Christy

PS: Our son is pretty handy and re-soldered (sp?) connections in the control unit. Seems to have vac resistance when the heat buttons are pushed in. Thanks in advance, look forward to the e-exchanges!!!