From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of ernest breakfield
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 8:13 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Another Chrysler Update

and amazingly enough, at the same time a report from Down Under shows
these concept J**ps from the Underground gang that surfaced at J**p Week
in Moab over Easter,...
http://carsguide.news.com.au/site/news-and-reviews/story/jeep_mopar_concepts
_at_moab_safari/

    forgive me, but a couple of these are completely and totally
bitchin'. (couldn't think of a more appropriate car-type word.)
    the way they got axle clearance under that Lower Forty while keeping
the Center of Gravity as low as possible is the stuff of wet dreams to
old trail hounds,... but give me something like that Overland Wrangler
with the Diesel engine that's alluded to elsewhere in the article, and
you'd have me seriously interested.

cheers!

Curt Raymond wrote:
> Jalopnik reports a rumor of Chrysler killing off the Wrangler which is the
ONLY real Jeep left. If they do so they are dead, nothing anybody can do can
overcome the inherent stupidity of the company as they will have completely
destroyed the last name brand they had left worth anything.

--
I am crewing on the Motorcycle Safety Crew for the AIDS LifeCycle ride
from SF to LA for a week in June to raise money for the fight against

Checked by AVG.
5:53 PM

Checked by AVG.
5:53 PM