i've been using the akebono euro ceramics for the past few years and really
like them overall.  not dusty at all.  long wearing.  good stopping.  no
drawbacks other than they cost more than your traditional textar/pagid/jurid
soft organic pads.  generally i will use the akebono for the fronts of the
cars and go cheap on the rears.