Look I know Rusty is a good bloke and does alright by the list members but we are not going to know if the Akebone pads are worth the money if people don't try them. Brake dust is one of the few things I don't like about my MB's and if I can reduce it I will happily pay a bit extra. Especially if you take into account the labour and material cost associated with cleaning mag wheels. If Rusty sells the equivalent of Akebone (and other similar pads) then he should mention it. Brake technology has moved on since my car was built and I for one want the best technology has to offer when it comes to brakes and tires and not just the cheapest.

Hendrik

Loren Faeth wrote:
Go to youtube and search for Akebone.

For brake pads, call Rusty, newbie!  800 741 5252