From: Jim Cathey <j...@windwireless.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 1:50 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 560 SEL

> Does Rusty have the riveted sliders?

Yes he does.  And mine are on the way.  (I ordered a spare.)

> I'll give you $100 for it.

Thanks for the offer, I think I'll pass right now.

> I learned last week you can buy just a slider and peen it on the arm.

BTDT, on the SDL.

> I suspect Jill has a natural bias against that thing, stemming from
> the way she learned it was NOT the SDL.

I'm sure too, but how could I _not_ do what I did?  I defy
any one of you to pass up that opportunity.  (I mean, when
she walked right by it and didn't twig... it's not like I
was trying to hide it.)

-- Jim