Good to hear your wife is alright. Sorry about the car :(

If this is anything like what I went through when my 740 Turbo was wrecked last year her insurance company will find like 5 beat up 190E "comparables" for $800 each, and then deduct $100 for each crack in your dash or spot of oil on your engine before they make their offer to you!

740 Turbo wagons are rare, but they absolutely refused to accept the premises that:
1: they're worth more and non-comparable to non-turbo sedans
2: no local comparable can be found BECAUSE they're rare- which is WHY they're worth more 3: Rust on the dipstick and a missing headliner does not constitute a vehicle with engine, transmission, and interior in very poor condition

Tyler

Bob Rentfro wrote:
I believe that is the quickest a vigorous thread has been turned into a moot
point.
Hope she is okay. Hope the girl is insured.

Bob R