My wife has 100Kmi on hers. She thinks its wonderful. One $1000 repair to a water leak at the front of engine.

Pete

Curt Raymond wrote:
So this week I'm back in southern California. I flew in late on Monday thinking
I would get a better rental car, WRONG! I've got a PT Cruiser.

Actually if I'm honest I'll admit that its not anywhere near as crappy a car as
I thought it'd be. Its UGLY sure, and the headrests are about the most
uncomfortable I've ever seen...
The floor mounted shifter is kinda cool, the gauges are mostly obscured by the
steering wheel and the radio controls are annoying although it does have an aux
jack...

I'll tell you what though, I've been thrashing the crap out of the thing, every
freeway onramp I've taken has been at full throttle and the thing that
surprises me is that there isn't the torque steer I'd expect from such a
reasonably powerful small car...

I wouldn't buy one but its not all that bad a car.

-Curt