That changes the picture. Maybe I'll buy one of the MacMinis for me and a MacBook or MacBook Pro (which one?) for my grandson since I haven't bought him a graduation present yet. I'll load Windows on the MacBook along side the Mac OS (if that's possible) and he can use either one.
Thanks,
Gerry
--------------------------------------
From: "Gary Hurst"
yeah, that's where i bought mine a little over a month ago. they had tons of them

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 3:09 AM, Gary Hurst <jabbahur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> microcenter had hundreds of them if not thousands

Huh ... Micro Center in Duluth has 17 last gen Mini's for $399. Gerry, if
you are wanting a Mini, jump on that one. Because those are closeouts from
the last year Minis and once they are gone, they are gone.
Good eye, Gary.
EdB