On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 10:43 AM, archer <arche...@embarqmail.com> wrote:

> That changes the picture.  Maybe I'll buy one of the MacMinis for me and a
> MacBook or MacBook Pro (which one?) for my grandson since I haven't bought
> him a graduation present yet.  I'll load Windows on the MacBook along side
> the Mac OS (if that's possible) and he can use either one.
> Thanks,
> Gerry

Also, look into Parallels for Mac. Apple has a piece of software called Boot
Camp that allows you to dual boot a Windows system on any Intel Mac running
Leopard. Parallels allows you to use that installation, or a virtual one, to
run Windows programs while in Mac OS X without rebooting.

EdB

--
"I'm a Night Elf Mohawk!" - Mr. T.