Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 11:36:46 -0700
From: Jim Cathey <j...@windwireless.net>
Subject: [MBZ] 107 soft top replacement
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I'm gathering myself up to replace the soft top on Ethelred
soon (a week or two) and I'm wondering if I really need the
special MB cement, or whether the usual hardware store contact
cement (Weldwood, in this case) is really the same stuff.
Anybody have an opinion?  Any other thoughts or suggestions?

(The new seats, hinge covers, dash cap, and sunvisors really
look good.  When I get done I'm sure I won't want to sell
the car.)

-- Jim