From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 7:37 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Car for OK Don's kids

You wrote << I had the 94 Diamante >>

It sounds like you ar a big fan of the Diamate?  I have always liked the
looked but know nothing about the mechanicals.  Does this use the V6 you
speak so highly of?  Did the Diamante ever come with a V8?  As
much as I like the Diamante it would be hard to move me away from the late
model W124 like we have.  Wish I could find another just like it.

Take care -
LarryT
91 300D

"If 'universal health care' as