From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 12:07 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: I hate small engines

I also have a Pressure Washer with a Honda engine.  Lately it is very hard
to start and I blame a lot of that on Ethanol.  I know for a fact it is hard

on the needle valve and seats as I have replaced them on my Toro lawn mower
twice since Ethanol became mandatory a couple of years ago.

So I need to pull the honda carb apart and clean everything good.  Then
it'll probably start like new again.  I should probably add Sta-Bil to the
fuel also - I can't remember if I put any StaBil in last time I filled the
tank or not.   So perhaps it's my fault?

Oh well....
LarryT
91 300D
Honda pressure Washer.