Something is wrong with our indoctrinated concepts of insco and
payments.  As --R mentions - they bet on no failure, you know better.
Then when failure comes, we are thankful for... failure? so they can
pay out?  I mean, what did pa do out on the prairie 100 years ago when
failure happened?  Yep, another hole in the ground.  The concept of
insco being available for catastrophe for each of us is untenable.
Realize that you guys with these big payouts are literally lucky - and
we are paying your bills - literally.  Sounds fine - no complaint from
me - but there still is something wrong with our outlook and
expectation regarding insco.  I deteriorate daily but in no way expect
any payout from insco.  In my entire life I have probably visited a
doctor for myself probably no more than 30 times total.  I don't do
doctors and don't expect to do them ever.  I am training my heart/mind
to just take what deterioration happens and live with it and then be
done.  That is not a common mind, I realize, and I think it somewhat
expresses my complaint that our attitude about insco is wrong
somewhere.  Hence, I detest insco, I advocate the annihilation of
insco.  How? - dunno.
mao