It must depend on the woman, or perhaps the length of time of enjoying the
vehicle. My wife loves her Subaru. Probably mostly because it's the "right
color". (: But she is attached to it. Of course it's never really been a
problem for the 6 or 7 years we've had it. I can think of only one time when
it was still running (just not well) and she had me come get it and take it
home. But she's more worried about "my poor little car" than upset at it. I
don't think I can recall any time at all when she was "upset" at the car. On
the very rare occasion something wasn't perfect with it, it's more like she
tells me to "make sure the car is happy". (:

Levi