stayed on
A: Pull it again

Q: When I'm driving, the oil pressure (how she knew it
was oil pressure is beyond me) stays at three...what
should I do?
A: Nothing. Pull over and call me if it's NOT at three
when you're driving.

etc, etc. She actually likes it, but derives no "benz"
pleasure as most do. The star on the hood does NOTHING
for her. Maybe I need to get her to read a book on the
history of MB...now THAT would be impossible.

One thing that DID help, was a kept telling her
stories about Rudolf Diesel as I was reading
biographies of him...I think she identified with his
strugle to build the engine, to make it work, to
replace the terribly inefficient steam engine, to make
a small engine for small businessmen, the murder, etc.
I think that tugged on her heart strings. She embraced
his engine as an expression of his social vision -
yes, I'm being serious.

Chris