From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Michael LaFleur
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 1:26 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] W114 - How to remove dash wood without destroying it

I've replaced the fan on a W115 a little over 20 years ago. I've also
removed dashs from W123s ans W201s.

The W115 was by far the worst.

I even tried to drive the W115 without the dash and I forgot about the oil
pressure sensor line and felt the hot oil on my leg.

I tried to put my thumb over the line and drive back to my parking spot but
the pressure was too great and oil too hot.

Mike LaFleur