-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rich Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 11:23 AM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: [MBZ] Catching up

Just catching up on my Benz mail, and it got me wondering if I was a
married hell-bound gun-carrying liberal Lutheran Mason with an afro in
an overpopulated country whose wife made me sell an old International
diesel that might or might not have actually been produced (that I
bought off Craigslist in Oregon) and I committed suicide at a truck stop

diesel pump after putting an additive with some veggie oil in its tank,
what would be the best oil to use in my diesel -- synthetic or dino --
and why?

Oh, and how many miles could I leave it in there?

--R