Well, that does about wrap it up. Lots of oxymorons, too, which gives it that
aroma we have all learned to tolerate if not enjoy... diesel fumes.

On-topic material...

Now, about the use of bio fuel from a Chinese restaurant. Will it gel in the
winter faster than #2 and if so, what can you use to prevent this? Clogging the
fuel lines and injectors is almost as bad as clogging your arteries.

Regards,

Nick Gough

86 300SDL 170k miles

93 300E 2.8 125k miles