Just a tad forgetful today.  The wiper problems are on my 1981 300SD, 312k
miles.
BillR

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Bill R
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 9:31 AM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: [MBZ] wiper problems

Hi Group - the intermittent function on my wipers has ceased to work, as
well as the function that brings the wipers down when they are turned off.
Since the flash function stopped working a couple of years ago I have been
expecting more trouble with that device.  Anything else I should be looking
at for the intermittent failure, or should I be looking for a new part [even
though the steering wheel was installed by an orangutan wanting to see how
tight he could get the nut twisted on]?

Thanks - BillR

List lurker