Hi Group - the intermittent function on my wipers has ceased to work, as well as the function that brings the wipers down when they are turned off.

Last time I had this, it was the wiper relay.  (Kicked in half, in
fact!  On a 107 it's just above the gas pedal, too close to harm's
way.)  It's either bad, or the fuse that powers it perhaps.  (If it's
separate from the other wiper circuit, can't say that it is.)  I glued
the relay PCB back together, and jumpered over the trace breaks.  It's
worked fine ever since.  Could've bought a new one, but where's the
fun in that?

-- Jim