To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 2:57 PM
Subject: [MBZ] 240D water pump?

Looks like Andrew might be right, the coolant leak on my 240D has accelerated. Could be I need a water pump. I'm mentally preparing, I haven't actually looked yet, but is it a big job? Does the radiator have to come out? What about the fan?

Rusty lists Geba and Laso with the Laso being ~$20 more expensive. Both look to have metal blades on the pump... This is my $400 240D, if the Geba isn't total crap I'll probably go for it.

-Curt