Message: 7
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:39:16 -0800 (PST)
From: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Bommelmutze fur deine Stern.
Hi Rolf,

I dunno if I can wait for ChowdahQ '10 to get one of those, Curt!  :)   Nice
bit of Holiday whimsy.

Red and white with a bit of piping on the lower edge.... perhaps something in a
soft rust tone, to match my color scheme.

Any clever ideas to keep it in place at 80 mph highway speeds?  Green florist
wire would probably do it.

:)

Tom Schuch

SE Connecticut