Rusty Cullens wrote:
These aftermarket W126 European style headlights are manufactured by DJ in
Taiwan. Sorry Mr. Hurst, not made in China.
Again, $125.00 per side. Very limited quantities.

There aren't really any Pacific Rim products I'd want to put on my car, but I've been really impressed with my limited experiences with Taiwanese headlights. Comparing side-by-side an OE Hella euro headlight for my old Passat and the TYC equivalent, I couldn't find any meaningful difference in construction, weight, performance, etc. A TYC light for the 123 appeared similarly well made.

It still feels wrong, but they are good lights and an excellent value.

Tom