May you live until you are tired of it and ready to try something else.
Bill R

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Wonko the Sane
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 10:03 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] White Christmas

I don't remember having any vehicles behind me yesterday. But when that
happens, I am quite the defensive driver, with one eye in the rear view
mirror. If the guy behind me starts sliding, I am already well into forward
motion.

I don't worry about heart attacks. If I have one with *my* diet, then I've
needlessly forsaken lots of delicious Arby's roast beef sandwiches. And I
know when to stop shoveling snow and rest up with a cup of hot coffee or
green tea.

--
You are what you are now because you where then.