Hi Jim et al,

You are correct.  The "CE" didn't ring true to me either, but I was reviewing
some hand-written notes and just overlooked that.  I have now located a copy of
the original title, and it is clearly marked as a 1984 230C, with a W123
chassis.  My apologies for the confusion, and to you also, Dieselhead.  It was
a few years ago,and I should have checked more carefully on the badging and
avoided the mistake.

Also Hi to Donald Snook, fellow bimmer owner.  I have had a number of them, all
older 3 Series.  The stable currently has:

1989 E30 325ix (The Ultimate Snowmobile)

1989 E30 325ic (  "     "         Tanmobile)  :)

1979 E21 323i Euro (project car)

1978 E21 320i (parts car)

1977 E21 320i (carbed, previous owner was setting it up to race)

1982 E21 323i Euro Baur (targa top/convertible) (scheduled to arrive by truck
tonight)

My two sons kid me about running a residential facility for feral BMWs.  I am
going to have to cull the herd, though, because I am over the 'limit', and I
want to STAY married!    :)   Tough decision, though.  The culling the herd
part, not the staying married part, btw.  The 323s are really rare, especially
the Baur, and the ix is ... well .... just unbelievable in the snow.  So they
will stay, but the others.... who knows.  Sadly, that probably goes for the
1975 W115 300D, which I have had for 10 years.  I'll be making those decisions
in the next few weeks.

Tom Schuch

SE Connecticut

1975 W115 300D