Kaleb wrote: "I will give you $500 for the pair.  They are POS."

You can say what you want about the 95 series. I will disagree, but in the
past, the 7 series has had its problems.  I think it is actually a great car.
BUT, there is no doubt that the 5 series is a FANTASTIC CAR.  It's only got
58,000 miles and only been serviced at the dealership here in town, by the
original and ONLY owner.

Some guy is meeting me Monday morning with a check for the full asking price
for the 2000 5 series.  I have heard that before, so I won't believe it until I
can cash the check.  In addition, one of my partners has a 99 528i with 180,000
miles.  He is bringing it to his mechanic this weekend and if it checks out he
is going to buy it.  Maybe I can start a bidding war.  I do have it priced
$1500 below market value, so I have no doubt it will sell. I really wanted the
7 series to sell first, so I could drive the 5 series for a while.

Donald H. Snook