Is that kilometers or miles? If it's 350kilometers, that's only 217,500
miles - mid-age for the car. If there was nothing wrong with the engine,
would you be driving it for another 165,000 kilometers or 100,000 miles? If
so, fix it - it's cheaper than a new car. If you'd be selling it and getting
another one in the next few years, don't mess with it.
Generally, if you're starting with a sound car in good shape, you're better
off maintaining it than dumping and getting another ---

--
OK Don
Panic! (the national past time).