here is the email I got from the dude, no affiliation etc:

Kaleb,

I completely dismantle the units, clean, examine,evaluate and ultimately replace all worn components...I also effect specific modifications to the main bakelite housing which greatly reduce the potential for future leaks and cracks = longer operating life. Once all components are properly prepared I reassemble them using new hardware while properly setting the timing. Finally, with the unit rebuilt, I install it on a test bench and verify its proper function. I guarantee my rebuilds for 1 year ...including my paying the cost of shipping ( both ways) should you require service due to the malfunction of one of my rebuilt units.

Kaleb,

To rebuild servo with uncracked housings = US$220.00 + shipping
To rebuild servo with a cracked housing add US$35.00 to above.

For further info call Doug at 514-484-7546 after 7:00 PM

John Ervine wrote:

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:

I have a line on a dude that will rebuild your servo for around $200 I believe if anybody is interested.

Next question: what internal bits are replaced as part of the "rebuild"?

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,