Cup of MEAT?  Sounds like a sissy drink to me....LOL  How do I sign up?

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Knoble" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 7:11 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] ADMIN, Everyone read

On the subject of name calling.  It seems a few people think its
appropriate to call people names, and basically start flame wars.  If
you want to do that, sign up for the banned list.  On this list that is
I have been pretty much just letting it slide and let
things calm down on their own but no more.  From this point forward, any
post that is flaming or name calling will cause the poster to be put on
immediate moderation status.

Thank you. By the way, banned does eat its' young. Not for the faint of
heart. Most of the "flamers" probably can't handle it. Wasn't my cup of
meat.
Rick Knoble
1985 300 CD